FRUIT IN VARIOUS WAYS




Hi guyss,

Thank god it’s almost friday, right? I hope you have had a nice week so far. I quite did. I don’t know if it actually stood out to you, but it does to me. Lately a lot of people are trying to get a healthy lifestyle. Drinking a lot of water, exercising more and changing up your (bad) eating habitats to a healthier version. Eating healthier wouldn’t be fun without fruit. And I don’t know about you, but I love fruit. So, today I’ll be talking about four lovely ways to include fruit in your daily eating routine.

First I would like to start off with the most obvious way to eat fruit daily. It is definitely the most easy way, but still really delicious. And that is: as a simple snack, just the fruit itself. I know it's so tempting to grab a cookie that tastes amazing (but unhealthy), but don’t you agree that taking a little more time to prepare fruit and take it with you to school can be as tasty as that unhealthy cookie is. To make it a little less boring, you can prepare different kinds of fruits in a nice fruit salad. It makes it way more fun and it has all kinds of different vitamins



Adding fruit to your breakfast may be the best thing ever. Add it to your granola, your oatmeal, a bowl with yogurt or just as a side dish. It really makes your breakfast tastes so much better, I promise. I know some of you don’t eat breakfast because they feel like you can’t or you just don’t like it. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you need all the energy you can get to fuel you through the day! Even if you just eat an apple or a banana, that's so much better than skipping the meal all together. (Plus you can eat it on the go!)



The other version of adding it to a daily meal is adding it to your lunch. As a side dish or you put fruit through your salad. That will give a sweet taste and it will add some good vitamins, besides those of the vegetables. Experiment with the flavours and have fun with it - that's the only way you'll find out whether you like it or not!




Another way to use fruit in a fun way, is making a smoothie. You can add whatever you want, because there are endless options to make it the way you like it. The reason I like smoothies so much, is that they are nutritious, they are so tasty and you can drink it instead of another glass of water. 



The ultimate way to use fruit in summer is to make fruit popsicles of them. You can use lots of fruits and add yogurt or just blend the fruit. It is delicious, it will cool you down and it's heaps healthier than normal ice cream!



Before I say goodbye, there are some things I’d like to add to what I have mentioned in this post before. Make sure you keep in mind that although fruit is very healthy and contains natural sugars, its probably not the best idea to eat it in the evening as you'll be providing your body with sugars it doesn't need. And, although you probably know this, adding pieces of fruit to your water will make it more tasty. I'm not saying all you have to eat is fruit or add it to almost everything, but why miss out on it while it is so delicious and it makes eating/drinking so fun! 



Make sure to leave a comment when you’d like to see more posts about food or a post on smoothie recipes. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll be back with another post soon! 


Love,

Naomi


picture source: www.weheartit.com